Wednesday, March 24, 2010

24 March 2010 - New Page Added - Gout Tracker

Instead of clogging up the home page with a new spreadsheet each day, I've created a new page to hold the gout tracker.  Just click the 'Gout Tracker' link above to view the spreadsheet.  A new spreadsheet will be created each month, while another page in the spreadsheet will hold the data for the year.  I'm sure as I get more in to this, I'll come up with something else to make this visually better, but right now, it's fairly easy to read and update.

Wow, not much sleep at all last night.  Maybe a good 3.5 hours of decent sleep and then restlessness the rest of the night/morning.  I also woke up with some new and weird pains in the back of my right leg just below my knee.  I have no idea what this is from and I'm pretty sure it is not gout related.  It may be due to the muscle relaxers the doc has me on for my back, but I don't know.  This is my first time ever taking muscle relaxants so I have nothing else to base this experience on.  All I know is that it hurts and it's a bit hard to walk.  It feels as if my knee could go out on me at any time.  I'll be off the pills after tomorrow and we'll see if this ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment