Sunday, March 28, 2010
28 March 2010 - Dreary Sunday
Not a lot to say today except for the day does seem to be zooming by thanks to the time change here in Germany. Yeah, it's only an hour in time lost, but I'm sitting here wondering how it got to be 5pm already. Not much to report on the gout front. My elbow is still a bit sore and my big toe has had a few small twinges but nothing major. My knee is hurting, but this is the non-gout injured knee pain this time around. We did quite a bit of walking yesterday in Nurnberg and my knee is definitely showing signs of still having cartilage damage. I need to get this thing checked out soon. If I do need to have surgery, I'd rather have it sooner than later. Right now, I'm just happy that I was able to stave off the major gout attack that hit me hard on Friday. The last thing I need is another three or four weeks of major pain and limited mobility. I've had enough of that over the last few years. I'll look upon this as a success and hope that any future attacks can be handled just as easily.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment