I knew something was different when I woke up this morning. After swinging my legs off of the bed and placing my feet on the floor, I realized that much of the pain I had been feeling over the past two weeks in my ankles and feet was almost gone. Not totally gone, of course, but the intensity and level of the pain has diminished greatly. My right achilles is still pretty sore but I am nearly able to walk normally again. I just hope it keeps improving like this.
I may update this post later today if anything new pops up. If anything, as a day drags on, the pain usually does get worse. Perhaps that won't happen today? I'll keep my fingers crossed.
** 7:30 PM update - the pain in my right foot and ankle did increase throughout the day, especially after lunch. I had to check my mail at the post office and then do some very minor grocery shopping and this was enough to aggrevate the joints. The pain still isn't as bad as it has been, so this is a good sign. Still keeping my fingers crossed for continued improvement.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment