Wednesday, May 19, 2010

19 May 2010 - Getting blood drawn ain't always easy

It took four attempts to get the blood out of me today.  I had the same person as usual doing the sticking at the lab and he is usually very, very good.  This actually wasn't his fault, though.  It turned out the tubes for collecting the blood weren't working properly and he had to trash them all.  I now feel like The Ultimate Warrior with the bands around both arms. 

I have an appointment to meet with my doctor next Wednesday to go over the results.

4 comments:

  1. Nate, a question not related to the subject GOUT but to your blog: Can you incorporate a heads-up when a comment has been posted at any of your daily entries?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hans,

    I just added your email addy to the contact list. You may get notified when I just update the gout tracker too.

    Dang, busy week this week......

    Nate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Nate. I am getting an email notice when you add a new day's blog, however, that does NOT solve my problem of NOT knowing when and where someone has added a commnent to any day's comments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hans,

    I added you to the wrong list. Fixed now. Sorry, not thinking too clearly right now. No sleep, a lot of pain and being so busy has worn me down. And now it's Monday again....

    ReplyDelete